Monday, April 9, 2012

hand-dyed wool...continued

Old negatives, scanner, digitize, upload, export, import, layout, create, blog = lots of time! 
Finally after a little longer than I would have liked, and as a follow-up on the previous post, here are my photographs of my journey into the wonderful magical world the artist Michael Gretch and I created ~ a twist on fashion and fine art photography, or painted tableaus perhaps. Michael and I would scout unique locations around San Francisco, and let our imaginations truly run completely wild. His amazing hand-felted, hand-made coats, numerous eclectic accessories, and his body paintings are all simply stunning. 
I am still in awe today!




:: :: :: >:: :: ::< :: :: ::



 :: :: :: >:: :: ::< :: :: ::


 :: :: :: >:: :: ::< :: :: ::



:: :: :: >:: :: ::< :: :: ::




:: :: :: >:: :: ::< :: :: ::



:: :: :: >:: :: ::< :: :: ::





 :: :: :: >:: :: ::< :: :: ::

 I am very lucky to have worked with Michael. He inspired me in my own journey in the arts all these years, and as a token of our creative friendship, what a treat to have in my possession the amazing piece in this last photo, which he gifted me at the end of all our photo shoots.
Let your mind wander... it's good for the soul.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you might enjoy sharing…