Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Joyeux Noel! Santa is coming to town!

I have a grin on my face just like this snowman. Tomorrow, my daughter returns home to California from college in Barcelona, for 10 whole days! It will be a whirlwind. It will also be a low-key Christmas; no grand plans, just the pure joy of being cocooned at home with the wintery rain glistening the falling leaves, and the trees swaying in the northern winds.  
The decorations around the house are simpler this year. I like the miniature effect of the filter setting I set on my camera. I like the mood. 

Rejoice in the spirit of the Season ~ Gather your loved ones ~ And smile ~ Smile wide.
















How grand it would be to have such a regal coat. Winters are much too mild here in northern California, but perhaps my daughter would benefit from one just like it - she is off to Montreal for a semester after her 10 days here at home - now that should be cold- very cold.

I send blessings to you for a beautiful Holiday Season - sprinkle a little glitter in the air, surround yourself with light, love, and peace for that is truly good for the soul.

Joyeux Noel! Adeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you might enjoy sharing…