Sunday, December 16, 2012

Deck the Halls

The romantic in me always envisions Christmas wrapped in vintage baubles, glittery treasures collected over the years, and sweet finds from the back alleys of vintage antique markets. I love mixing it all up with my own treasured French family heirlooms, and beautiful gifts from dear friends.

I like the angelic look. I like overflowing buckets of crystals from classic chandeliers. I like old and worn pieces of petite periwinkle garlands. I like how Santa announces his presence, tucked behind miniature glittered trees. I like velvet and satin, mirrors and reflections, figurines and vitrines. I like teal and silver; distressed mercury glass, and the cool shades of faded German glass glitter.

I like dreaming of snow... here in California... here in my home.


I like Noel!






























This lady in waiting and I wish you the loveliest of holidays.

 ~ be surrounded by love ~

As you know... it's good for the soul.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts you might enjoy sharing…