Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bliss

Official launch of my blog today, September 10th, 2011. I am excited...

Vision collage boards,  rolls of hand-made textured art papers, anything in Indian hot pink... simply my favorite color; collected Chinoiserie from years past, and a painting by my father on the easel...

Simply put, my bedroom replenishes me...







           



A little translation from the collage boards
I am the force ~ open the window ~ the intimacy of zen ~ life is beautiful, isn't it? 
~ Calm ~

The quiet of this room always brings me right back to ....NOW!
I hope you have a room where you replenish...
It's good for the soul.


1 comment:

  1. Adeline,

    I do not have a room like this where I can replenish! Can I use your instead?! I have become a follower so that I can indulge in the BEAUTIFUL colors, objects, creations and combinations you create and display SO well!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts you might enjoy sharing…